2012年4月9日星期一

Super Mario Luigi Nike Shoes Custom Dunk High Tops


When I was a child, my brother and I most like to play the game super Mario secretly. Our mother don't allow us to play game when we are at school. We are deeply addicted to the super mario, especially his brother, Super Mario Luigi. We are the super fans of the Super Mario Luigi. We are crazy when we know the Super Mario Luigi Nike Dunks Hightops Custom Shoes have been released and it was displayed on the window of store.

My brother show off to me that he owns the Super Mario Luigi shoes. It is a pity that there are not any size for girl. I really like the shoes my brother show  to me. The lovely Super Mario Luigi patters on the ankle seems to say hello to me. It havs simple colourways inculding white and green.  White is the main colour which is used around the front of the shoes. The green is for the ankle and the back. How wonderful the shoes is!

没有评论:

发表评论