2012年4月5日星期四

Sequin Gold Womens Nike Dunks is my childhood deram





When I was a child, I saw my classmates wear the shoes that is very beatiful with sequin. The shoes will shine in the sun. They are so attractive for me. And I eager to own this kind of shoes for myself. But I can not. It is a pity.  Until now  I have grown up, I haven't have one pair of sequin shoes. One reason is that I have forgotten this attraction as I grow up.

This weekends , I walk on the street for shopping. Somthing shinning appearance on my eyes. Surprise, it is the sequin shoes displayed on the window. Sequin Gold Nike Dunk High Women Shoes,  Magnificent matching colors and eternal style, which make whole shoe look very beautiful. The shoes shine and light. The soft collar and tongue are padded. So lovely sports shoes and interesting fashionable originality, you must love them.  It is wonderful !

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Tina. Nice blog. Check out my blog. We sell Nike Shoes
    http://www.kruschgear.com

    回复删除